Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

Things are still going a mile-a-minute around here, but I managed to squeeze in some last minute patriotic sewing for Bunny!  I didn't have enough time to make Pumpkin anything, but he says he's okay with that.


This outfit is the perfect example of my "work with what you have" philosophy.  I rarely ever plan ahead for these kinds of projects, which means I'm always scrambling last minute for supplies.  Typically I pick my fabrics (or in this case, old linens!) first, and then pick a pattern that will work around what I have.  For this outfit I ended up choosing the Whimsy Couture Vintage Romper.  I love how it turned out!  And Whimsy Couture is having a patriotic contest, which I didn't know when I sewed this little beauty up!  So fingers crossed that I make it to the final round! <3

In other news, there may be a biiiig announcement coming soon.  Something exciting for anyone local to me!  Stay tuned!

And I hope everyone has a happy (and safe!) 4th of July!
-Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment