Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Life Is Sweet!

Today is my birthday!

Lets have some cake!*
 So far I've drank too much coffee, taken a trip to the fabric store, and broken out my watercolors for a little painting.  It's been a long time since I painted, and I think it shows.  But it was still fun.  All in all, it's been a good day.  And life really is sweet right now.


Pumpkin had to help me paint, of course.


*These cupcake digital templates are available for purchase in my Etsy shop.  As always, purchase includes the right to use my designs on for sale items.  :) (You may have noticed that my Etsy shop has changed names… I'm still in the process of getting everything moved over to the new brand, but more on that later.)

I hope everyone is having a lovely day!
-Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment