Friday, September 12, 2014

The Pumpkins Are Coming!

Pumpkin Fest, that is!  In case you missed my previous post on the subject, here's the scoop.

Pumpkin & Bunny is debuting on the craft show scene, with the Artisan Showcase at Pumpkin Fest in New Bremen, Ohio!  Pumpkin Fest is an annual festival dedicated to everything pumpkin. There's pumpkin donuts, pumpkin hats, and, of course, pumpkin pies.  I can't think of a more fitting place to open up the first Pumpkin & Bunny showcase!  Pumpkin Fest will be going on the whole last weekend of this month, but the Artisan Showcase is only open on Saturday the 27th, from 10am -8pm.

I've been working hard to get ready, so if all goes well I'll have lots of goodies to show!  I'll be bringing clothing in sizes ranging from 3 months up to 4t, and a few other bits and bobs.  I'm really excited about the collection I've been putting together.  And of course everything is handmade with the same quality, attention to detail, and love that I put into making clothing and toys for my own kids.  Due to time and resources items are limited, though, so if you see something you like you'd better grab it quick!  I'll be previewing some of the things I'm bringing over the next few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled.

I really hope that you can make it out to show us some love!  And if you're too far away to make it, don't worry, I'll have something special for you, too.  Hint, it might have something to do with pumpkins....

In the meantime, here's a few peeks and what I've got cooking.




Also, if you want to stay updated be sure to like my FaceBook page, where I'll be sharing even more pictures as I get things completed.  :)

Back to sewing!
Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment