Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Looking Forward

I've been keeping this under wraps for awhile, but today I'm finally ready to share.  Most of you know that I have a passion for making baby and children's items, and for a long time I've wanted to turn that into a business.  It's taken me awhile to decide exactly how I wanted to do that, and what direction my business would take.  But I'm very happy to announce that I've taken the first step on this path, and as of today Pumpkin & Bunny is officially registered a business!  

It will be awhile before I am ready to open any kind of permanent online shop.  What I'd like to do this year is offer a few showcases through my FaceBook page.  These will be limited, exclusive events, so be sure to like my page for updates.  I'm excited to share my one of a kind creations with you, and I'll have more details about the kinds of items I'll be offering in the near future.  

cute picture for emphasis :)
I'm not sure what kind of timeline I'm looking at here until I'm ready to sell, as there are still quite a few things to work out.  I will be fully certified and compliant with all CPSC requirements for selling children's items, and meeting all of those requirements is quite a journey.  But I hope you will appreciate the extra time and effort, since I'm dedicated to providing the best quality and safety as possible.  

Until then, I hope you'll all join with me in celebrating the first step of this journey! 
-Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment